There are three categories of reports in the system.
- Asset reports contain general details about the assets in the system.
- Transactions reports contain Check In and Check Out history
- Inventory reports provide asset details and specific information pertaining to a given physical inventory.
On the Inventory report tab, users can choose to report on an Open or Closed inventory.
For an Open inventory, users can select from the following types of inventory reports:
- All Assets – A listing of all assets in the inventory.
- Found – A listing of all found assets.
- Unfound – A listing of all unfound assets.
- New Room – A listing of all assets that have changed location. New assets are not included in this report.
- New Serial – A listing of all assets that have undergone a serial number change. New assets are not included in this report.
- New Status – A listing of all assets that have undergone a status change. New assets are not included in this report.
- New Asset – A listing of all newly added assets.
During a physical inventory, the Unfound report can guide those taking the inventory as to what still needs to be found.
All Open inventory report types can be filtered by any combination of the following attributes:
- Asset ID
- Serial #
- Asset Type
- Drop Down 1
- Drop Down 2
- Drop Down 3
- Drop Down 4
- Drop Down 5
Clicking the export icon will create will allow several file formats to be selected.
Choose the desired file format to export the data.
Once an inventory is Closed, the inventory data can no longer be filtered in the system, but the complete inventory data can be viewed in the grid or exported.