At the beginning of an inventory period, open an inventory to create the baseline to compare found assets against. If there are 100 assets in the database when an inventory is created, the system will compare the assets found during the inventory wit
To create an inventory, navigate to the Manage tab. Click the button and enter an Inventory Name. Click Save to create the inventory.
The newly created inventory information will now display in the Manage grid.
To view Inventory Details, click on the inventory in the grid. Inventory Details will display in the pane on the right of the screen.
Inventory Details include:
- Inventory Name – This is the inventory name entered during the import process.
- Total # Assets – This is the number of active assets in the inventory.
- # Unfound Assets – This is the number of unfound assets in the inventory.
- % Found – This is the percentage of found assets in the inventory.
- % Unfound Items - This is the percentage of unfound assets in the inventory.
- Date Created – This is the date and time the inventory was created.
- Created By - This is the user who created the inventory.
- Status – This indicates whether the inventory is Active or Closed.
To close the inventory, change the Status from Active to Closed and click the Save button. Once an inventory is closed it cannot be reopened, so only do this after having completed an inventory.
Only one inventory may be open at a time.